Dog Waste Removal
We scoop the poop, so you don’t have too! Best of Buddies Poop Patrol provides a professional pet waste management service.
- Spring Cleaning
- One Time Cleaning
- Weekly poop scooping
- Twice a week cleaning
- Bucket service
Reasons to hire a poop scooper:
- Physical limitations
- Busy with work
- Recent injury
- Busy with loved ones
- Kids/spouse tend to forget to scoop
- Poop grosses you out
- Your dog might eat the poop. Gross, but some dogs do this
- Maintain a clean and healthy yard
- Eliminate household arguments debating whose turn it is
- Prevent dog poop from coming into your home transported by
shoes and paws
- Dog poop is not fertilizer
- Assists Elderly and mobility challenged dog parents. The
scooping task could lead to accidents or injury
Dog poo is NOT a fertilizer; in fact, it can carry millions of fecal coliform bacteria. Dog poo is one of the most common carriers of Whipworm, Hookworm, Roundworm, Parvo, Giardiasis, Salmonellosis, Cryptosporidiosis, and Campylobacteriosis.
These parasites can contaminate water and cause infections in our family and pets. Bacteria contained in dog waste can live for months in your yard, contaminating our water supply as well as posing a threat to children that play in the yard.
Majority of these organisms can be readily transferred to humans and pets. These organisms can cause cramps, diarrhea, intestinal illness, serious kidney disorder in pets, children and older people; especially the ones with a weaker immune system.
Service areas: Enfield CT and surrounding towns
Call us today at 860-558-5864 to schedule your pooper scooper service!